The Lyceum Construction Update - 27th February 2020
We're excited to bring you our latest construction update on our exclusive Lyceum development in Greater Manchester.
This update marks a significant timestamp in the development timeline as it marks the point where we start to see a full team moving in to begin the second stage of the build.
- External excavation work has now been completed and the fences and hoardings are now being erected.
- We now have a full team on-site, including digger machinery to clear and level the ground and porter cabins are now being installed.
Over the next couple of weeks, we can expect to see the following work carried out over the next 2-weeks:
- Stoning of the floor will commence once the ground has been cleared and levelled.
- Team due to begin internal demolition of the building.
- Once internal demolition is complete, the internal steels will be erected to support the facade of the building.
What Premier League Success Could Mean For Liverpool Property PricesREAD ARTICLE
UK rental market sees a surge in demand during Covid-19READ ARTICLE