Bastion Point is a brand new development, which will offer 67 residential apartments over seven floors, adding to the already stellar collection of buildings across Liverpool. Comprised of one and two-bedroom apartments, Bastion Point sits just a short walk to Liverpool City Centre and the World Heritage location of Albert Docks.
With views across to the River Mersey, and great central gardens offering tenants the perfect place to relax, Bastion Point is sure to be a hit with the cities growing rental market.
• High specification bathroom and en suite shower room fittings
• High quality porcelain floor and wall bathroom tiles
• Integrated wardrobe storage
• Luxury flooring throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen with state of the art appliances and luxury worktops
• Brushed metal light switches and sockets• Premium light fittings throughout
• Premium light fittings throughout
• All furnishings to be selected and matched by interior design consultant
History has always featured as the focal point of Liverpool’s appeal, with Albert Docks maintaining its World Heritage status. The city’s commitment to regeneration is going to transform the area, building a strong foundation for the city’s future generations.
Aside from the £14 billion already assigned, a further £120 million has been attained through the Local Finance For Growth Fund. Everton FC have also now attained planning permission to build a state-of-the-art stadium in the heart of the city, with the project enabling the development of a further 10,000 homes.